Check in is at or after 3pm and check out is at or before 11am.
Please do not assume that you may check in early or check out late. Hotels have lots of rooms and therefore tend to have more flexibility in their check in and check out times. We have the one property so need to stick with our hours as this gives us barely enough time to turn over for the next set of guests. Before the next guest arrives, all the linens and towels have to be changed and the villa has to be readied for the new group so they too may feel that we have been expecting them. Inadequate time to prepare for other guests increases the risk of creating a less than perfect experience for them. We thank you for your understanding.
If your flight will be early and early check in is not possible, don’t even worry about it. You have so many options.
- You could use Club MoBay, the departure lounge at Montego Bay’s Airport. It is very comfortably appointed, offers free snacks and internet and is very highly rated on Trip Advisor.
- You could have the driver take you to Progressive Supermarket or Megamart, like a Sam’s Club or Costco, for you to select some of the specialty items that you might like to have during your stay. These stores have a very large variety of food items and will give you an idea of food prices in Jamaica. This will also give you a sense of food prices in Jamaica. Perhaps the best reason to stop at one of these two stores is that they have a wide variety of liquor and much much better prices than you can possibly get in Discovery Bay.
- If you are hungry, you could begin your vacation early with a stop at Scotchies on your way to the villa. They have the best jerk anything ever!
If we have guests arriving on the same day that you are leaving, we do not have an option for late check out for the reasons already discussed above. We suggest that you consider using Club MoBay to give you more options than hanging out in the airport’s general departure lounge.
If we do not have another group arriving on the day you are checking out, it is possible, but not guaranteed, that we may be able to handle a late check out request. In such an event, there will be a fee to cover the additional cost of staff services and additional expenses that we incur. The fee is based on the number of rooms rented and are as follows:
- Check out between 11am – 5pm, 50% of the daily rate of your stay.
- Check out after 5pm, 100% of the daily rate of your stay